Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Custom Knife

I'm still working away from home all week, so I'm not getting the carving done that I would like to do.  I hope to get started with the Study Stick Tutorial in the next week or so, so keep checking back.  In the mean time, here's a little something interesting to look at.  It's an order that I filled this last weekend for a repeat customer with a custom blade shape.  He sent me a pencil sketch of the blade shape that he wanted and here's how it turned out.


 
I'm sure with that long point and that up sweep at the tip, this little guy will get into some awful tight spaces to get the job done.  The handle is peach and it looks real nice too.  I'm sure that my customer will enjoy it and I hope you enjoyed looking at it too.

1 comment:

  1. Looks a little bit like a Ray Gonzalez hooked skew knife (Asley Iles products).

    Anyway, it looks really good.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete