Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's a Boy!!!

The newest addition to my family has just arrived.  An 8 lb. 2 oz. baby boy!!!  I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while.  I've been so busy helping my sweet wife get ready for the baby that I haven't had time to keep up with the Blog.  I've been fixing things around the house, finishing off a room in my basement to move my two oldest girls into to make room for the new arrival, and a million other things.  I just want to thank you all for sticking with me.

I'm down to three knives in the gallery and have orders for nine more that I need to fill this weekend, but after I get these orders filled, I'll make a large batch of them so the Knife Gallery doesn't look so empty.  If you have a special request, now would be the time to send in the custom order.

I have the finish drying on my Cooling His Heels project, and I'll get some finished pictures of it posted this weekend.  I think it turned out better than I had imagined.  I'll give a full description of how I finished the final details, including the water in my next post.

Anyway, thank you all for sticking around.  I hope to award your patients in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. mutter, mutter, mutter...one of these days I'll have to learn to spell...or at *least* proof
    read. Now as I was saying...

    Congratulations!

    You'd better wait a few years before he starts to carve, though:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!

    It's families that give reason to all we do. It is heartwarming to learn that you have added another reason to your life!

    Congratulations!

    LMiller

    ReplyDelete