Monday, February 11, 2013

Inventory Reduction Sale

My currently available inventory of knives and gouges has been building up over the last few months to a fairly wide selection.  As good as it is to have some tools readily available, it's time that these great knives and gouges found a new home in someone's tool box instead of sitting fallow in my drawer dieing of boredom.  To this end, I have significantly reduced the price on each one of these tools to hopefully entice one of my carving friends into adopting one (or two, or three, . . . ) of these wayward guys into their own tool family.

On another note, I am in the process of finishing up the next installment of my tutorial where we will put a nice cowboy hat on the caricature head that we finished up in the last tutorial.  Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment