Saturday, November 3, 2012

Palm Tool Gallery

Hi Folks!

If you look at the top of this page, you will find a new tab labeled "Palm Tool Gallery."  Since I've been making more and more palm tools, I thought it appropriate to give these flashy little chip makers their own page to hang out on.  I'm still not quite ready to accept custom orders for these gouges, but I will be in the very near future.  I hope you will stop in and take a quick look.  There are some really nice ones there who are waiting for a new home.

Christmas is coming!  Now is the time to place your order for custom carving knives for yourself or those on your Christmas list.  Get your orders in early to avoid delays.  We want no empty stockings on Christmas morning!

I would also like to thank all of those who have left comments and sent emails about me providing future tutorials.  Due to the overwhelming response, I will continue to post new ones periodically.  Hopefully after the holiday season is wrapped up, I'll find the time to continue with the study stick tutorial and cover how to carve the eyes.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment