Saturday, September 17, 2011

My First Carving Show

I'm really getting excited for my first carving show coming up next week.  I've never even attended a show, let alone participated in one.  I'm anxious to see how my pieces stack up against all of the other wonderful carvers around my area.

The show is called the "Utah Valley Wood Sculpture Show" and is being held in Provo, Utah on September 23 and 24.  Here's a link to their website: Utah Valley Wood Sculpture Show

If you are planning on attending, drop me a note so that we can be sure to meet.  I'll post some pictures when I get back and let you know how my entries fared.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Brandant ~

    I would wish you luck except for the lack of faith it might unintentionally imply!!!

    I look forward to pictures of your art, your ribbons, and your smile at having earned them.

    See you at the show.

    LMiller

    ReplyDelete