Monday, September 26, 2011

Utah Valley Wood Sculpture Show

What a wonderful show!  I don't remember when I've had a better time.  The folks in Provo, Utah really know how to put on a terrific event.  It was the first carving show I have ever entered, and I ended up doing pretty well.  I entered five pieces in the show and won three first place ribbons, two second place ribbons, two best of division ribbons, and several other awards as well.  I guess the judges liked my pieces.  Here are some pics of my carvings with their bling:


"Supper on the Range"




"The Sorcerer"




"Practical Jokes"



"Smokin' Leather"



"I Should've Knowed To Bring My Own Horse"



I truly enjoyed myself.  Hats off to the Utah Valley Carving Club for a terrific Show.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely well deserved!!!

    Congratulations on your art and your ribbons.

    LMiller

    ReplyDelete